Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
So it was E-Learning for practical 3. We were tasked to do tutorial 1 & 2 as well as practical 3.
Tutorial 1 & 2 For Tutorial 1 & 2 we were supposed to firstly relate our views on how the Internet has enriched our lives academically and secondly discuss why is there a need for "advocacy" websites. It was really enriching and interesting as we get to post our own personal views on the subject as well as having the privilege to comment on our fellow classmate's posts.This helps us to know one another better and gets us engaged in a common topic.
PRACTICAL 3 As for Practical 3, it is known that our tasks was to differentiate between 4 resources if they were either Information, Advocacy, Business/ Marketing, News, Personal or Entertainment. Furthermore, we were asked to imagine that we had $500, what were the items we were going to buy? This activity was exceptionally enjoyable as there were no boundaries as to what we could or could not buy.However, the word "IMAGINE" was such a killjoy - we couldn't shop for real. BOOHOO! And lastly we had to include two classmate's blogs as site feed in our blog links.
To sum up, i would say the experience was a fruitful and gratifying one. We should have more of such E-Learning :)
P.S. Could we have real money to spend next time*winks*?