Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
Shall get down to business right now: Basically after attending 2 sessions of UIR i've come to realise that the subject is kinda interesting, not forgetting that it's seriously an idiot proof cds. So what have i learnt so far?
PRACTICAL 1 & 2. In Practical 1, I've learned how to use a search engine to source for an online forum, a organisational website and an electronic journal website simply by typing the specific keywords. Adding on to that, I too have gained
the knowledge of what an online forum
is,a organizational website and
an electronic journal site.
Moving on to Practical 2, time to create our
blogs, hence this beautiful blog right now,
decided to name it gwen's escapade
cause it is the criteria to blog weekly in
order to pass this subject so i realised
that the blog will be my escape from books and other killjoys
like projects/assigments :( Therefore, gwensescapade evolved. TA-DAH! So getting back to where i was practical 2
i learned how to cite the resources,
pretty hard i feel. Furthermore, i also learned about
the differences between an
organizational and a personal website (E.g. Organizational - Managed by an
organization, info on topic
is extensive BLAH..) The most fun part was creating of the blogs, albeit the signing up was time consuming.